- Processor: Exynox 4412 Quad Core1.6GHz
- Graphics: Mali-400MP
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB+microSD up to 64GB
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280*720 pixels) Super AMolfed , Gorilla Glass 2
- Camera: 8MP
- OS: Android Jelly Bean
1. It is an enlarged version of Galaxy SIII
2. It has stylus
3. It has no rough edges and well built
4. The blazel flanking in display is quite a thin
5. a very attractive chrome grill ear piece, above the screen
6. The back finish is with enamel , it looks as slippery with sweat and moisture
7. Its brightness with seventy two percentage does work fine with sunlight
8. If you do have auto brightness set up then it will not work well at outside so it is recommended to have brightness level to seventy two percentages so that you can work with sunlight.
9. With S-Pen you can create notes, scribble on documents and even mark stuff on images.
10. It is very sensitive so practice will make you perfect.
11. It has accents and voice assistance systems, though it will take you some times to get the style in order.
12. It is the most powerful Android smart phone in the market with smarter benchmarks.
13. Multi-tasking is fast .
14. Graphics performance is smart,
15. Game load time is fine.
16. Battery lasts longer.
17. It is an awesome phone with smart options.